02 April 2010

Hello there!

Just an introduction post, I suppose. I'm a writer and I seem to be doing a lot of fanfiction writing. I wanted a place where I could ramble on things -like resources, plot stuff and all that -and archive it somewhere. Hence the creation of this blog.

I think a blog will also help me communicate with my readers. And maybe I could get some help with my fanfiction research.

Plus I just think it'll be a good way of assuring my readers that I'm still writing the fanfiction.

Anyway, here's my page at fanfiction.net. Have a read!

Polar

1 comment:

  1. First!

    Hi, I've been reading King and Against the Odds, and when I saw you had a Blog where I could go to see how far you were with the next chapters, I couldn't help myself.

    Just have fun writing, and I'll be here to read it whenever you feel it's done.

    Ciao~

    ReplyDelete