04 May 2014

The Significance of a Date!

I know, I know! Today marks 2 weekends (Easter weekend doesn't really count cos it was holiday time) without an update.

No, life didn't kick me in the face again. I was actually very good with allotting time for writing and editing. Like I had to-do lists and reward systems for doing things.

I just didn't want to update... because of the date. 

The last time I updated AtO was May 10, 2012. And lo and behold, the upcoming Saturday is May 10, 2014.

It was like a sign.

I wanted to update AtO on May 10. It'll be a perfect 2 years since the last update. 

Isn't that cool?

No? Really? I think that's sort of cool- like, I didn't give up even after 2 years. That's just me being delusional and other readers won't even know the significance of the date?

Well, it's more of a for-me thing, anyway. A silly victory. Double updates (DtE& AtO) on the date that might have been the end of AtO updates 2 years ago. I sort of wish I had two AtO chapters to update on the 10th instead of using DtE but it'll have to do.

Hope you don't mind the ridiculousness.
Polar

No comments:

Post a Comment