30 May 2017

Q & A Session 7

Q1. Are you following with the boruto series? What are your thoughts?
A. Nope. I sometimes see some pics and gifs from it on Tumblr, but I just don't care for next gen stuff. 

I just like the nice art of Mitsuki and even Sakura that pops up every once in a while.

Q2. Do u have tumblr account?
A. Yeah, I created one to keep track of some awesome artists and fandom blogs on there. I won't be posting any AtO writings on there- I like this blog for that. 

It's also much easier to keep track of reference pics- which I'm hoping will help me improve my  description writing.

Q3. Are you making any progress with chapter 16 atall?Will there be an update this year.
A. I am revising it at the moment so hopefully there will be an update in this decade. =D

Actually at the moment, I'm writing some stuff for an old Bleach crossover of mine- it's very stress reliving. Sometimes, I just need to word vomit before I can concentrate on other things. 

To read previous Q&As, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment