19 November 2017

2017 Advent Calender Announcement! (Accepting Prompts)

It's almost December. Well, not really, but I heard Christmas music in the mall... so, I decided to start collecting prompts for Advent 2017 a little early. 

For any new readers here, my advent posts are a countdown to Christmas.The posts might be omakes/deleted scenes for AtO or just other stories. And more importantly, I try and fill prompts that you send in.

To send a prompt you can either: leave a comment down below/ use this blog's "Ask Me" page/ use my Tumblr Ask

If you're sending in a prompt
= You can send a prompt for any fanfic/fandom/AtO AU I've written.(I've updated my AtO extras page in case you want to see more of a certain AU)

= Don't ask about these 2 AU's
* Sound's Strange: I've actually plotted/written out a lot of crack for this so uploads will happen.
* A Change in Age: Tried to work with my old fragmented outline. Didn't work. So I made a new outline. I'll be re-writing this sometime next year. 


Polar
P.S. You can find previous years' advents here- AC2014, AC2015, AC2016 (I can't believe I'm doing a fourth year for this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment