01 February 2013

Happy New Year!!

Yes, I'm back home. Happy New Year to all of you!

My sleeping habits are still slightly off- so I decided to post something before I fell asleep in front of the computer.

First off, I noticed that my scheduled Christmas post is still a draft in my posts folder here... have no idea why it didn't come online on Christmas like it was supposed to. But I shall post it up after this post- even though it's ridiculously late. Edit: I posted it- and it shows up with a Dec 25th date. Oh technology! Anyway here's the link to the post.

Next- about story updates. I'll need to take a look through my folders and documents. (And also read through what I've written). Hopefully sometime during the weekend, I'll put up a tentative schedule of what to expect and when it'll be uploaded.

As for comments, pm and reviews- bear with me as I slowly get around to replying to them.

For right now thought, I'm off to catch up on my manga (and other) reading.

Polar

12 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back, hope your trip was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Well, my trip was rather informative and tiring, but I'm seriously glad to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet. Where on earth did you go for a whole month anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! We all missed yooo~u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn! Why did you say earth? I wanted to say I visited all sorts of non-earth places -places with dragons and stuff.

    But anyway, I went around India.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dying without FanfictionFebruary 08, 2013

    Wasn't going to say anything but... my god, you have no idea how agonizing it is waiting for the 16th.... ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, 16th is bad? In that case.... everything will be uploaded after March 1st. >:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silent ReaderFebruary 09, 2013

    Nooooooooo!! Please your greatness, show mercy to your loyal and faithful subjects!
    and WELCOME BACK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. .... you're so evil.. why would you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's too cruel T-T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Silent ReaderFebruary 14, 2013

    Although now that i think about it, Polar only said she'd post after Feb16, not WHEN after Feb16. Oh dear ;_;

    ReplyDelete