13 April 2014

My Updating Grade

Would be a 60% or a C- since I uploaded 3 out of the 5 things I had planned. And that's only if I'm lenient with my deadline date- since my 3rd update was technically uploaded on the 13th.

3 updates in two weeks- it's not too bad actually. In fact, it's very good for me. I feel rather productive at getting three stories out from my fanfiction folder. 

And I've realized the late Friday- early Sunday period is the go-to time for me to get updates on FFnet. If I don't get an update up during that time, then it'll be postponed to the next week.

But maybe the past 2 weeks were kind of easy because I was dealing with new stories. There were no expectations to live up to with those 3 stories- so I uploaded them without any worries.

The next 2 things on the update list -DtE and AtO- is completely different. Even without opening those files, I can't help but feel slightly intimidated by the thought of finally uploading them. It's been ages since the last updates and there needs to be a proper flow from the previous chapters or the readers will be...don't even get me started with the plot woes that will definitely spring up once I do open the files.

Anyway, I'm going to try and keep my updating grade somewhat passable and get the two monstrous updates up next weekend.

Wish me luck.
Polar
P.S. Another way that AtO is intimidating- I have two files for chapter 14! Yup, there are two versions of the chapter. Even though I've chosen one version for the update a tiny part of me can't help but wonder if the other version would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment