11 January 2015

Happy 2015!

I'm only 11 days into 2015- so this New Year greeting post isn't too late, right?

Well even if it is, that's just how I am. Forever delaying things.

Anyway, I'm going to take another stab at putting up my fanfiction goals for the upcoming year.

1. For AtO, since I managed one update last year, this year maybe two updates isn't too unrealistic of a goal to aspire for. Also on the subject of AtO, I should probably arrange my haphazard collection of story notes into something sensible- that might increase my productivity.

2. Complete DtE. This old NaNoWriMo project should have been completed ages ago and I've just been putting it off because of my intense dislike of editing.

3. Finally read some of the many fanfiction stories I've bookmarked as "To Read".

I wanted to add some more- like finishing Mist Guardian by updating it constantly, but then I was like, woah, these 3 things are already pretty ambitious enough for 2015.

Yes, I'm aiming very low this year and hoping that I'll surprise myself at the end by doing much more than planned.

I can always hope, right?
Polar

No comments:

Post a Comment