30 November 2016

Q & A Session 5

Q1. Other than Naruto, Harry Potter, what other fandoms do you usually read fics from?

A. Is this a subtle ask for recs?

I actually don't read fics in the fandoms I write for. I spend so much time with my writing that when I read, I want something different, no more Naruto or Harry or Lucy. I wonder if other fanfic writers feel the same way.

Because of that I read in fandoms that I don't write in- The Hobbit, Worm, some Marvel, but I mostly read stuff after watching movies or TV shows and games.

Q2. You updated! Does this mean you've edited a big chunk or just this chapter? And if it's the first... can I ask if Kakashi got written out or not?

A. I've edited/revised only one chapter so that I could actually update AtO this year. I still have a lot of editing to do before any possible future updates.

Kakashi is around... as mentions most of the time and it's going to stay that way. He talks directly to Harry in a much future chapter but he'll never have too close of a connection/relationship to Harry.

One of the reviews I got for AtO 15 asked if Kakashi and Harry would be friends because Kakashi needs friends. And my reply to that is- Harry isn't obligated to become his friend. In fact, Harry shouldn't be able to make friends with everyone he meets. And I like the idea of Kakashi as an aloof acquaintance. 

 To read previous Q&As, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment