28 August 2010

Chapter 10 Almost Done

You people sure do know how to panic. I've been getting PMs with people asking me not to abandon the story.

I do have other things in life to do. But just because I've been delayed with this chapter doesn't mean I'm abandoning the story. Sheesh! Give me some credit.

I mean- sure I'm super slow, but if I ever think of abandoning the story I'll be sure to tell you guys about it in advance.

That being said, chapter 10 is close to completion. Microsoft word tells me I've written 10, 000 + words.

If all goes well, I'll have it up by the end of next week.

Polar.
P.S. Some of your PMs made me laugh. You guys are so silly sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. We do overreact sometimes,though I try to curb the urge to bug authors for updates- usually I ask only if a year passes without any word...ha ha, is that unreasonable? Glad you're taking it so well, sometimes demands for updates can come off as really obnoxious, though I'm sure most don't mean it that way.

    On another note, YAAAY UPDATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm entirely obnoxious in asking for wordcounts and whatnot... but now that I know you've written over 10000 words I'll instead throw confetti at you in a festive manner, as an apology.



    ...*EXCITED*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried being patient, really! I didn't come around when the 'end of August' ended and you changed it to 'the end of next week'. But now the end of next week has also passed, so I figured you wouldn't mind too much if I asked how things are going? (I reread AtO again yesterday, and realized how absolutely anxious I am for the next chapter^^;;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course we are silly! I LOVE this story. It is one of the best that I have seen in a long time. I might even put it on my favorites, which is a very big complement. The end of the week has come and gone. Please post soon! :)

    ReplyDelete