01 December 2011

It's December!

Woohoo!

You have no idea how glad I am it's December. Why?

Loads of sweets. And I don't mean plain old chocolate or anything of that sort (nothing wrong with chocolate as it is)... I mean all sorts of sweets that I can't even name but will gladly stuff in my mouth in a fit of December induced happiness.

The sweets are the only thing that make December awesome to me. Because the family always deems December the perfect time to just steal your time whenever they can.

Unfortunately, they've sort of smarted up about my weakness to sweets.  I can never say no when they bribe me with sweets... I'm really too weak.

Anyway, all that being said, I'm not slacking on my writing. Since it's December I'll be actively working on chapter 13 (have to work out a few plot kinks/issues I found after reading what I had so far).

And since I haven't completed last month's writing challenge, I'll do that as well (hopefully it''ll be done within the first two weeks of Dec anyway)

You know, a few stories on my alert list that hadn't updated since Jan, actually updated over the past few days. And they were like my 'supah-fav' stories- the kind where you never quite forget what happened in the last chapter no matter how long it takes between updates! So that totally made December even more awesome for me already!

Polar.
P.S. Major spoiler of chapter 13- 'sake'. Take from that what you will- I'm sure you can't imagine what I've done with that. Even if you did, it's not like I'll confirm anything.

5 comments:

  1. Little KaijuuDecember 01, 2011

    "And since I haven't completed last month's writing challenge"

    O_________O

    DO WAAAAAAANT.

    *Rolls about on the floor, too hyper and excited to do anything but WANT* *Makes grabby hands*

    You don't have to post it all at once, just a chapter at a time? ;________________;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little KaijuuDecember 01, 2011

    *Slaps forehead, rinse and repeat motion*

    I read 'HAVE' instead of 'HAVEN'T', stoopid brain only seeing what it wanted to see. *More self induced brain injury*

    The sentiment remains, my dignity does not. *Goes to hide in a blushy little corner*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know that the challenge I'm talking about is the (crazy/unedited/horrible-makes-you-cry-prose) NarutoXBleach crossover I'm writing, right? The one about Grimmjow and Team 7?

    So to clarify. Are you actually excited about that story's updates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little KaijuuDecember 02, 2011

    *Blinks. Rereads. Blinks again.*

    *Slaps you 'round the head for being silly.*

    Of COURSE I'm excited about 'Detour'! If I didn't know you better I'd think you were fishing for compliments! Sure, there's a couple of typos but the story is well-paced, wonderfully original and in character in such a way that it's hilarious without being unbelievable.

    *Grabs you and attempts to shake the self doubt out of you* DO NOT BEAT YOURSELF UP. THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY AND THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE IT!

    (can you imagine a world without original story telling? Nothing but bad 'love at first sight' romance and 'the HP cast read the books' regurgitations? *shudders*)

    My flailing and whining was not OTT but perfectly deserved. Now suck up your well-earned compliments and write more chapters before I have to beg. ;___;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's actually kind of surprising to me. Someone from the blog actually excited over something other than chapter 13. Le gasp!

    As for self-doubt with this story- there's no room for that. I want to experiment like crazy with the writing and plot and the crazy characters. I'm pretty lucky that most of the readers have been tolerant of my craziness. I suppose it's just cos they've secret Grimmjow-fangirls/boys

    ReplyDelete