07 June 2016

Updated Fanfiction Goals

I've finally crossed off all of my previous fanfiction goals. And even though I finished them in May instead of the end of March I had hoped for, at least they're done and over with.

I finished my AtO Draft, uploaded DtE completely and also some possible new summaries for AtO that I'm trying to decide between.

This means it's time for new goals. Goals that I'm hoping to finish by end of August but won't be too disappointed if it takes me till December.

1. Rough Edit AtO
This means taking out the things that I already know don't go anywhere in the draft and smooth over the gaps.

Like certain Orochimaru-esque things that don't actually feature Orochimaru? And some world building things that I don't care to have in the story anymore.

2. Add more chapters to Diverging Paths.
I want to reach at least 6 chapters on ffnet with this with something other than Alternate Jobs. Editing chapters for this is a nice and relaxing sort of writing distraction. And more than that, it also gives me a better understanding of different characters.

3. Upload a Fairy tail story
I have had this story draft written and forgotten for about a year. It needs a bit of polishing but I want to upload it and forget about it.

4. Make AtO 15 upload ready
Serious editing on AtO 15 can only happen after the rough edit, because there are future plot things I need to consider. I thought writing out the draft would help me decide on how I wanted to take things, but no, it's just made me more unsure.

So, that's a lot of editing goals for the next 3? months.

Wish me luck,
Polar

No comments:

Post a Comment