06 December 2015

AC_D2: A Rough Sequel to 'King'

For the year's second Advent post, I thought I'd give you something not related to AtO.

This post is related to one of my older stories, King, a BleachXHarry Potter crossover. I really liked that crossover combination back then.

Anyway, these are bits and pieces for a sequel I wanted to do but never got around to completing for many reasons.

I hope you enjoy this even with the rough and unpolished writing.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
“Harii, you bastard!”

Harry rubbed his jaw with a wince. “What the hell? Who punches someone in the face as a greeting? Say hello like a normal person!”

“Don't act all friendly with me. You knocked me out and left me there when I could have helped you. And now you come by a week later...”

“I had to, otherwise you wouldn't let me fight Aizen. And I had duties to take care of before I could leave Soul Society.”

“You broke your arm saving me from getting hit that time. I owed you, I was going to help you fight him.”

“Well, you can pay me back anytime. There's no expiration date, stupid.”

The two of them stared at each other for a few minutes.

Ichigo sighed and looked down at Harry's cast. “Fine. You want to come over for dinner? My sister, Yuzu probably cooked a lot as usual.”

True to Ichigo's words, his youngest sister did cook a lot. 

“Do you like it?” Yuzu asked with a bright smile as they sat at the dinner table. 

“I love it. Your cooking is wonderful,” Harry said, feeling much more relaxed. “I hope you don't mind if I drop in more often.”

Ichigo slapped the back of Harry's head. “Don't just invite yourself over. Besides, don't you have work to take care of?”

Harry snorted. “I'm not planning on staying here. Just coming by for dinner to get away from the crazy people.”

“You're the craziest of them all!”

Isshin jumped up from the table and ran to a large poster on the wall. “Masaki, are you seeing this? Your son has made a wonderful friend who wants to be part of our family.”

“Looks like I'm not the craziest here, at least.” Harry turned to Ichigo with a grin. “Does that mean I'll become your older brother?”

“Just eat your food and get lost.”
 -x-x-x-x-x-
 
“They're trying to break away from your regime. They feel it is too,” the man in front of him hesitated. “Radical to their way of life.”

“So, they're rebelling against me?” Harry asked. 

Byakuya nodded solemnly.

“You can't expect everyone to like you,” Harry said sagely.

Ichigo twitched. “Do you understand what is actually going on?”

“We finally have something interesting to deal with, rebellion from the stuffy nobles. Just like one of those period dramas.”

“That's not what you should be thinking!” Ichigo yelled.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
See you on the 9th.

Polar

No comments:

Post a Comment